My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Welcome

There couldn't possibly be anything more that I have ever wanted to do than this. I didn't know that it would ever be in the form of a 'blog', but any vehicle given to me is a blessing. I have been given a life that surpasses anything I deserve to have. This is by the grace of God, by His Son, Jesus Christ, and by His Holy Spirit. If I spent every second of every hour of every day for the rest of my life giving God thanks, it couldn't possibly begin to be enough to express my gratitude for what He's given me. But, that's not what I believe God wants anyway. He wants my thanks, yes...but more, He desires my love, my praise and my living my life to His glory.

This is the reason that I am beginning a new blog sharing a daily devotional with my Father, and giving the many reasons I have to be thankful wings to fly, so that they may be a witness, an encouragement and a testimony to anyone they may be led to.

I welcome any and every one who is led to this blog. It's my prayer that Gods Holy Spirit will bless you.

Father,
I thank You for those who are led to this blog today. I pray that their hearts will be open to the leading and guiding of Your Holy Spirit. I ask You, sweet Father, that their needs will be met, that their hearts will rejoice in Your Spirit and that they will know Your joy today.
I ask these things in the name of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.