My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Fear Not

Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name: thou art mine.
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee, and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shall not be burned: neither shall the flame kindle upon thee,
For I am the Lord thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy savior:

Isaiah 43:1-3

Father, I am so thankful that You are a forever constant in my life. Of all the things that may come and go in my life, You will remain constant. Your love will never fail me, You will never leave me...and I know that it is all unconditional. I don't understand it, it reaches beyond my comprehension. But of all the things that I am thankful for, You are the foundation of them all.
In the name of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, I thank You. Amen.