My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I was visiting Gennas blog yesterday, and she had asked that if anyone was in need of prayer, to please email her. This touched me. What a precious thing to do and what another great use of the internet!
James 5:15,16: And the prayer of faith shall heal the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him. Confess faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The unceasing prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Galations 6:2: Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.

Matthew 18:19,20: "Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in Heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."

I encourage you, if you stumble across this post and you are in need of prayer, please let Genna or I know so that we may pray for you. You do not need to leave your name if you don't want to. Just let us know your need and we will stand with you in prayer.

God bless you and keep you.



Father,
I confess my sins before You Father and ask for Your forgiveness. I thank You for Genna, and her heart to serve You and to do Your will in her life. I thank You for her sweet and gentle spirit and her desire to help others. I want to join her, Lord, in this form of servitude. I pray that anyone that comes across this post and is in need of prayer would let us know, that we may lift them up to You. Where two or more are gathered in Your name, there You will be also. Your word is true. I also thank You for anyone who will stand with us and lift those in need up to You today and always.
I thank You for Your ever lasting and never failing love. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.